I love when customers contact me, and here are some questions that have been on their mind:
Q: Hi, I would like to know this eye serum product is good for 20s or 30s age above? Thanks!
A: Our Peptide+ Eye Serum is good for all ages and most skin types – anyone with puffiness and dark circles around the eye area. If you have dry skin, we recommend following with a cream as well.
Q: Can you please tell me what the recommended drops are for these products:
And preferred am/pm?
Are products stable? Store in fridge/drawer?
Recommended to use within how much time once opened?
Vitamin C Serum and Fruit Acid 15% Gel Peel
A: Vitamin C Serum with Vitamins E, B and Ferulic Acid
And preferred am/pm? AM (but can be used anytime)
Shelf stable at normal room temperatures. The only time I’ve recommended keep in the fridge is if you don’t have AC and you’re in a hot climate.
Recommended to use within how much time once opened? 3 months
Refresh Skin Therapy Fruit Acid 15% Gel Peel
And preferred am/pm? PM
Shelf stable at normal room temp. Keep away from sunlight, that will cause the kojic acid to turn from gold to orange and it won’t work as well (but nothing bad happens).
Recommended to use within how much time once opened? 12 months
Q: Will the Vitamin C serum lasts me 3 months: how many drops recommended for each use to last 3 months?
Use am/pm face to neck or face to decollete? How many drops for each?
Or just am face to neck I want to ensure I get the most usage out of product over 3 months as opposed to trying to use up product last week left of 3 month.
How many drops recommended for face to neck? For face to decollete?
How long I should wait before applying moisturizer after the vitamin c serum. If applying moisturizer immediately after the serum, will it affect the effectiveness of the serum?
A: For the Vitamin C, I am a little heavy handed maybe with it, and use 1/2 to 1 dropperful every time, to make sure I get full face, neck, chest and back of hands coverage. But it’s really up to you, and I don’t have a number of drops that will take. So each dropperful is about 1ml, so it should be a one month supply with the way I use it. If you use less, it will last longer.
And the same for the Fruit Acid peel, it really takes 1-2 droppers full, since that product you want to leave a visible gel layer all over, instead of rubbing and having it absorb all over.
You can apply moisturizer right after applying the serum and letting it absorb (usually about 20-30 seconds).
Q: Hi, I want to know more about refresh vitamin C serum:
- Can it be used on acne prone skin (with cystic acne)?
- Can it be used on sensitive skin due to previous harsh acne treatments?
- Can it be used in the morning and night (twice a day)?
- must sunscreen be used on top of it when used during the day?
- Can Restore Hyaluronic Moisturizing cream be too rich to use on top of the serum for cystic acne skin?
- 1. Can it be used on acne prone skin (with cystic acne)? Yes, unless your doctor has said otherwise.
- Can it be used on sensitive skin due to previous harsh acne treatments? Yes, it can be used on sensitive skin.
- Can it be used in the morning and night (twice a day)? Yes, it can be used twice a day.
- must sunscreen be used on top of it when used during the day? No, but it’s just good practice in general to use a sunscreen. The Vitamin C Serum itself has a sun protectant effect, not an official SPF, but it prevents sun damage and mops up free radicals caused by exposure to UV rays.
- Can Restore Hyaluronic Moisturizing cream be too rich to use on top of the serum for cystic acne skin? It’s actually a pretty light moisturizer and some people find it’s not rich enough, especially during the winter. So that might actually work to your benefit.